- Allrecipes.com: limitless new recipes and a link to menu planner and shopping list membership for $23 to $35/yr. It is click and save method that is easy to use and modify to fit your needs.
- Organizedhome.com: articles on menu planning and sample forms for menu planning and shopping lists.
- Moneysavingmom.com: Eleven different printable menu planning forms. Also a link to a blog on finding great deals, how to stretch your dollars and live on less.
- Foodnetwork.com: All the recipes from the great chefs featured on the food network website.
- Go to the Apps store on your smart phone for a menu planning and shopping list app for your particular device.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Posted by s.a.l.t. sisters at 11:23 AM