Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Here’s a Fresh Idea!

Lori Lenhard emails, “I recently used the Vintage Merlot Sea Salt in my French Onion soup. Yum!”

Lori, we’re so glad you like the salts!

Another great customer writes:

“I found your shop while on vacation last week. Cody was minding the store alone. I wanted to tell you what a wonderful job he did of describing your products and showing me how to get what I need online. He was so personable and knowledgeable--a fine young man who you can be very proud of….

I received my glass shaker in the mail, and I wasted no time using the Tuscan Farmhouse herbs on a simple pasta with butter, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and Italian parsley. It was simply delicious! On Sunday I sprinkled Tuscan Farmhouse on a piece of artisan bread with thick slices of heirloom tomato from the farmers market. Simply divine! You've hit on a winner there…. I'm so glad I stumbled onto your shop in Shipshewana. I'm sure I'll be reordering in the future.”

Bonnie L. Casey

www.bonnielcasey.com

Thanks so much, Bonnie. Brenda was sure to pass along the compliment to her son Cody! Isn’t it wonderful that cooking can be so easy when the right seasonings are used?

To our customers, please continue letting us know some of your favorite ways of using our many flavors of unprocessed and unrefined sea salts, our flavored, raw and organic cane sugars, herb blends and our vanilla fusion kits. Email us at: customerservice@SaltSistersOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment