Wednesday, September 1, 2010

s.a.l.t Spotlight

This month and next, we’re featuring a couple of our devoted s.a.l.t. sisters customers who tickle their dishes and our fancy with our product!

Customer: Carrie Clark
Town: Shipshewana, Indiana
Occupation: Wife of Bill and mother of three children
Cooking specialty: “Quick and easy! My goal with dinner is to get it on the table!”
Ways Carrie uses s.a.l.t sisters products: “Their products make me look like a better cook. I use Tuscan Farmhouse Blend on scrambled eggs with cheese. It’s so good! I also make my own croutons by tossing Italian Bread with butter and Charmane’s Bread Dipping Seasoning. That really impresses my family!"

“I visited my sister Stephanie in Japan, and I took her some of the product. Thank you, s.a.l.t. sisters!”

Carrie, we’re thrilled that you like our product!


Carrie Clark, third from left, stands with her three sisters Stephanie Stultz, Emily Hougland, and Jessica Stemm. With Carrie taking s.a.l.t. sisters product to sis Stephanie in Japan, you might say s.a.l.t. sisters has gone International!

No comments:

Post a Comment