Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins| Fall Treat| Family Time

Finished product
This week we would like to feature a recipe that comes from Carla Berkey, one of our customers.  I sent out an e-mail asking for a family recipe.   This recipe she found on pinterest, then adjusted to her preferences, it is one of there favorites.  I decided to make the recipe myself and I can tell you these muffins are terrific.  In fact I have all the ingredients in my cupboards right now to make batch number 2.    


Pumpkin Muffins
1 box Spice Cake Mix
1 15 oz. can Pumpkin

Mix together ingredients. It will be thick. Add nut pieces and cranberries to your liking. Spoon into mini muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Super moist and delicious!

Always take time to enjoy!
We encourage you to try this recipe out, spend time with family this fall.  This was an easy recipe to have my young daughter help me out with.  So grab your nieces, nephews, grandchildren or kids and make memories in the kitchen. ~ Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment